Monday, September 8, 2008


i'll forget about this guy from now on,


because he cheated my feelings.


i really thought we werent suitable for each other at first,


but its not like this.


reason being before me, he already knew another girl,


and worst still, he also has feelings for her.


and even much worst, i was kept in the dark.


he kept telling me our characters dont suit each other at all,


but this is not the real reason.


if so, why did he tell me he liked me at first?


he's all the way playing with my feelings??!!


i feel that i'am the 3rd party between them. =(


and always the one who's been kept in the dark from everything..


but i was very persistant.


i did not give him up until today,


he told me on msn he doesnt wanna hurt me if he's together with that girl.


when i saw this, i knew he wasnt a very good guy. =((sad)


and he told me that the girl likes chatting with him.


he said he werent in contact with that girl for a long time till recently.


i think its because they didnt contact each other for a very long time, thats why he came to me?!!?


now that they're back together with their chatting,


he's like dumping me.


i felt so innocent.


i still gave them my "blessings" and he replied "i hope so" and i replied again. "you happy right?" and guess what he replied. "huh, okay la"


i realy suffered a big blow.


i couldnt take it and i called kexin. with my tears!


i felt i've been toyed around without knowing it myself.


i learned my lesson.


and now i know how to differentiate between "like abit" and "like alot".


hai...


me is a victin between them !!!!ah!!!


CRY OUT LOUD!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home