Friday, November 14, 2008


today i wake at 7+ ...


I forget to put alarm yesterday-_-"


ops! =O


lol


Today Mr. Zo


give back our C.V


and


he talk about our future...


all the word he have say to Amy and me



i will keep in mind...=)


IT really mean alot in my future...


he have really say out the true in our future life...



by the way he is oso have been a good teacher to me la...


lol...


not really so bad anymore..


lol..


act least he know sometime he have been too stragi forward to us


and hurt our feeling...


OMG and he know how i feel !!!


i thought he don really care de lo...


hmmm...today


he oso teach as how to forgive and forget


so i have forgive him..



haha


...hmmm...


today i suddenly feel i will miss this coures alot...


i fine that i alway have been a shy person..don dare to speak out thing and show it out..


but now i have lean so many thing in this coures..


i even can act in a MTV...=)


it really help me alot...


not too shy anymore..=)



I GOING TO MISS THOSES DAY


I HAVE WORK REALLY HARD IN ITE....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home