Monday, August 17, 2009


To my dear :




i would like to let you know


big thankful smile and that it can't wait to arrive !!


it need to let you know, as soon as you open it and read it, that it's from some one who i cares so much about you and your happiness....=)



how could i not love you??!?3@#$%$



you are ny 2nd person could ever take better care of me .


no one could every love me the way you do.


you are thoughtfulness =)




clarence we have has few up & down and althought we are diffenet in some ways.


we are so right for each other.


we balance each other out. it is like heart was searching for the perfect person foe me and there you were....



when iam troubled, i want you to be there to help me throught and i want you to know that when you need me i will alway be there for you!!!



i look farward to see you everyday...



...


....


......


........


......


...


.


but now i has give up... sry...i really love u alot...


but u can't with me...


so i don want to meet you anymore... cos i feel pain='(


tired...


i don want to care anymore...



pls t.care yourself...drink more water=)


your stomach pain alway pain easly...


remember to take medic...


when you feel pian=)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home