Saturday, September 13, 2008

happy mood cake festive

yesterday night

i

chatting with limei and kexin

...

until 2+sia..lol...haha so tired sia...

today i wake up a 10am+

...after that i decide to wash my shoe...

cos is damn smelly..

haha...

when was washing until half...

suddenly

i have a call by wan fen..lol...

she always call my hp but i don know ha ha...=X

she ask me where am i now. ..and .....so on so on...(i lazy to write)=p

after i we when to far east the hold day lol

...

walk walk walk...

SEE SEE SEE...


LOL

....after that we when to SHOW SHOP!!!


WALAO SIA!!!

SO HARD TO FINE THAT SHOP!!!

LOL......



after that xin meet her auntie ...

fen meet his b.f....

me meet my sis..she also at far east...

when to shop with my sis and his b.f...we bought many thing=)


lol no $_$ liao...hai...


lol on the way home my sister fall down...

two leg got blood...

kelian de sis....=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home