Saturday, October 4, 2008


I HATE U!!!
MY SISTER!!!

actually today our group supposed to meet at vivo de!!!


for our green screen!!!


but end up Z say he have last minute change.today he cannot make it..he have to pray his grandfather death anniversary...

so end up we nv meet =)


lol...


after tht i sister ask me went to go lot 1...


i reply : i say think about it 1st...cos i am tired...


so after tht when i gone to bath i ask her so she still going??


she reply me: see 1st...


when i done...i tell her i okie already i going lot1 with mama oso...


se suddenly so angry!!!


siao lo


she say i don know want to go already..


i tell her: if u want to go we wait for u at lot 1 ..cos my mother is already at yew tee waiting for me again...


i don want my mother wait for me so long!!!

then wht for my cb sister so angry for...
i did ask her !!!


is she say see 1st..

then ok la!!!


i hate my sister!!S.O!



AND U PLS DON ANYHOW TAG MY BLOG !!!

SCOLD ME!!!
HAHA!!!


TOO BAD...



I OSO WILL SCOLD U BACK!!!


FUCKER!!!



SO ANGRY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home