Monday, August 31, 2009

stress up


I'm REALLY VERY stress up now='(

don know what to do????!!!!!....

.with my family?

.with my work?

.with my relationship?



i have totally LOSS..!!??!

Yesterday my family is in a BIG MESS!!!...

My parent have the idea to divorce..='(

i really really loss!!...

just want to end my life!!!...



i really stress up!!!...



1st time i saw my father beat my sis!!

and my mother shut at my father untill her face is red

i am very sad..


my heart was broken..=(

y my famliy become like this??...



I hope someone can really save me at tht time...

to lean me his ear and cheer me up...but he nv come down...

perhape can't blame about him

cos he don know i really need him alot at tht time

i really very sad

i can't breath...heart is pain...

only just feel like living...

end it...

where is lovely family??

where is someone i love the most??

where is my friends..??

i don know..

i really don know how to express my feeling now..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home