Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAD!!!
At Afternoon 4.30pm, i prepare myself put on make up, choose a nice cloth
when for my Father Birthday Party...=)
lolx..
My mum is damn worries !!!
She don't know what to wear ...
Not suprise for her,cos i oso don't know what to wear...
HMMM...
This year my father abit siao siao..haha...
he suddenly open a birthday party...
and call up a live band..
HAIYO!!!...still got dancing...!!
and He kiss my mum!!!!
EEEEEE!!!!
make me vomit sia!!
Er xin lo...
his mouth so smelly...hahax..
by the way , THK! AMY LIM!!!...
FOR DOING CAM WOMEN
HAHA...
5KG CAKE BOUGHT FROM MY FATHER FRIEND!!!
THIS DAMN BIG !!!
YUMMY..=P


AILEEN & HER MUM....

lol


Enjoy sia !!! my brother
and his
NEW G.F


This is NOT my father!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home